Wednesday, March 13

Boarding School Part 1

Hi, Assalamualaikum.



To gain entry to this kind of school is only via one way, getting selected by the ministry of education. It is once in a lifetime experience that made me cried. Now, i'm starting my new life at SM Sains Batu Pahat. 
 
 
The first day i stepped in to the school, reality finally kicks in. trying to make friends with my dormmates (Dayah, Kinah and Yana) yes, very awkward.
 
 
 

1st, 2nd 3rd day and so on.. i miss my parents so much! try to be a cool girl :p  sebab kat situ dieorang semua nampak skema. takde nampak ciri-ciri nak menangis pungg. yes, that time sangat sangat rase nak balik rumah and say to ibu "sorry ibu, i think i've make a big mistake in my life". but i couldn't do that because it will be really embarassing as i have been boasting around to my mates that i am "living on my own" far away from my home. It sounds cool to them. baboon.




This year sangat annoying sebab susah nak ingat nama. hoho. ramai yang hai and say my full name but i just smile *berlagak kenal, padahal blurrr. dapat kelas 4 Taat yang sangat happening. Soalan popular kalau duduk asrama "kau dari mane?" unfortunately, i'm the only person from Malacca. Dieorang sume orang Johor --'


Then, bermulalah kite sebagai 'cool' prefect

(Anis) PKP and KP (Ajiq)    




KR AND PKR ( DELIMA, NILAM, TOPAZ, ZAMRUD ) 



 
 
 ok, bab  Sistem Rumah, malas nak cakp banyak banyak. i'll tell you later.
wait for the next entry

1 comment: